ZeusRAM™ SAS SSD
Achieves DRAM-like speed with the persistent data storage of flash.
High-write transaction durability for the warranted life of the product, even under the most write-intensive workloads.
Low Latency Enterprise-Class SSDs
The ZeusRAM Enterprise Solid-state drives deliver DRAM-like read and write speeds, with the persistent data storage of flash and wear resistance demanded by enterprise-class applications.
During the warranted life of the product, enterprise applications can write to ZeusRAM at extremely high speeds, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, year after year and the drive will not wear out, even under the most write-intensive workloads.
Enterprise Business Solutions
For enterprises needing high-performance, high-availability storage, it is imperative to minimize response times in order to speed up system analytics and to improve performance. ZeusRAM is a wear resistant SSD designed specifically to provide appliances with extremely low-latency responses. Whether it is a business intelligence application running large amounts of data analytics or a high performance computing appliance generating large amounts of data, ZeusRAM helps speed up applications by providing extremely low latencies, faster responses and wear resistant reliability.
- Wear Resistant SSD – Integrated small-footprint solution eliminates the need for volatile DRAM.
- Performance – Robust, high throughput SCSI-compatible interface for use in unified enterprise storage applications.
- Easy Serviceability – Reduces file system overhead in enterprise appliances, improving efficiency and accelerating applications.
- Full Data Path Protection – Provides data persistence and instant backup and recovery in the event of an unplanned power failure.
- Power Down Protection – Protects critical data from corruption.
- Extraordinary Environmental Specifications – Designed for easy removal and replacement, without system downtime.
- S.M.A.R.T. Feature – Will not wear out, even under the most write-intensive enterprise workloads.
|Interface||Type||SAS (Serial Attached SCSI)||SAS (Serial Attached SCSI)|
|Sustained Read Throughput||475 MB/s||900 MB/s|
|Sustained Write Throughput||430 MB/s||800 MB/s|
|Random IOPS Read Operations
|69,000 IOPS, sustained||100,000 IOPS, sustained|
|Random IOPS Write Operations
|51,000 IOPS, sustained||100,000 IOPS, sustained|
|Dimensions (mm)||147mm (L) x 101.6mm (W) x 25.4mm (H)|
|Power Supply||5V, 12V|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||Commercial: 0° to 60°C|